The Planted Tank Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
The g/f has convinced me, rightfully so, that I need to get rid of some things I don't use anymore, so:

1) Hagen Mini Elite filter $7 shipped. Power cord was cut as I tried to use this to make my own canister filter, but has been spliced back together. Otherwise never used.

2) Nano lily outflow, 10mm, $15 shipped. Will include the broken inflow if you want it, along w/ both suction cups. PowerMen brand.

3) ADA Zebra stone bought from Aqua Forest Aquarium, 15 lbs, $40 shipped. Should fill a 10 - 20 gal well. Normally $3.99/lb + shipping.

4) Scaping rocks, approx. 40 lbs, $40 shipped. Collected locally in the mtns, they appear very dark grey underwater. Some have calciferous veining--some veins (but not the rock) fizzed w/ the acid test, but I experienced very minimal changes to kH, gH i.e. 1 - 2 degrees over a 2 week period.

Will combine shipping on multiple items, just ask.

·
Premium Member
13,533 Posts
This thread has automatically been closed by the forum. All sales threads are closed automatically after 31 days by the forum software as per our Swap N Shop rules unless you are a Power Seller. If you have any concerns you can contact the forum staff.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.