The Planted Tank Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm clearing out my attic and this is all up for sale.
I will only sell as a package. If someone wants to buy the whole thing and part out, please feel free to do so.

I'll try to list everything out but in general, I had this up maybe 7 months and taken down and was stored in the attic.
Some parts (tubes, pipes, etc.) may require normal cleaning, but generally all work to my knowledge though I haven't tested it lately.

1. Eheim 2213 (new price: $80) - should come with all connectors as seen in photo
[STRIKE]2. Ada mini M (new price: $80) - good condition, minor crack on one corner while I tried to clean - doesn't impact function (see photo)[/STRIKE]
3. GLA paintball co2 regulator (new price: $200) - I think this is the older version as their site shows a slightly different build. It was great when I used it and reliable as well.
4. Lily pipes (new price: $25) - I'm not sure where I got these but they're generic and quite sturdy and the glass is relatively thick
5. Medium and Large breeder box (new price: $20) - I used these when I was trying to breed e. gilbertis'
6. Brine shrimp hatchery (new price: $35) - if you ever tried to breed fish, feeding them well is key. This was honestly the best, simple way to hatch live brine shrimp - works wonders
7. Light (new price: $30) - I forgot what brand this was but it was quite popular as a decent medium light. I misplaced the neck (probably somewhere in attic), but used clips on either sides to hang above tank
8. ADA hang over rim thermometer (new price: $15)
9. Random tools (new price: $25): paintball tank, timers, ferts (probably too old now though - can throw out if buyer doesnt want), micron fish fry food (high quality stuff)

I've listed out what the new price would be if you were to buy these separately. Also these prices do not include shipping.
At least for first 3 items, the prices for new items are accurate as far as I know. The rest of the items I was fairly conservative.

I'm not trying to make money off these - just want to make space and help out new hobbyist with a decent setup.

Everything adds up to brand new, before shipping: $510
I'll sell everything for $250 - more than 50% off is fair imo.
Pick up can be coordinated in Little Neck, or LIC.

Now for photos!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
OK let's try this - now parting out.
I'm getting the itch again so may keep the tank for a paludarium.. hmm...
send me your offers if interested - pick up will likely be in long island city

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bump - keeping tank now.

Take everything else but the tank for $200

1 - 3 of 3 Posts