The Planted Tank Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have 2 brand new 6700K Coralife 96 watt, Square pin, 34 inch power compact bulbs. I originally got these for a Current USA fixture that didn't quite fit my aquarium. Here's a picture of the same item on bigals -

http://www.bigalsonline.com/BigAlsU.../coralife96watt6700kpowercompactlampsquarepin

Also the $49.99 price tag is still on them :).

$40 for both plus shipping or trade? - SOLD

Also, I have a hellolights retrofit I got from a trade:

http://www.plantedtank.net/forums/s...t-vho-setup-50-bucks.html?highlight=vho+trade

It's a Hellolights 440 watt ARO VHO fluorescent ballast Item code 60-60005, wiring and 2 sets of T12 endcaps, all pre-wired. Didn't run it myself, but was told that it does work (went t5 instead, long road to get this tank lit).
$30 plus shipping or trade. -SOLD

Tina

·
Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Nope, they have straight pin too. The 36" fixture I had used straight pin, but the 48" unit I had used square. It's really important to check your fixture to see if they use straight or square pin. (the few 48" units I saw though used square pins and the 48" Current USA fixture uses square pins)

Tina

·
Registered
92 Posts
I will check tonight. If they are the same, I will make an offer. I am moving soon, which makes buying bulbs an iffy proposition, but at the right price I would like them.

·
Registered
428 Posts
Oh man when I saw 96 watt square pin I was hoping it was the quad tube. I have the 20" Coralife quad tube fixture and I know those bulbs are expensive. That's a great deal you're offering though. Oh well. Free bump.

·
Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
OK guys, someone out there has got to have a fixture that uses these and can't pass up this deal!

·
Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
OK, bulbs are packed up in a large insulated box ready to go. Shipping has been running kinda high though but using 2 calculators should be around $15 for the bulbs.

Tina

1 - 16 of 16 Posts