The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have too much Salvinia growing in my shrimp tank and I need to thin some out. Portions with be good sized and this stuff grows so fast it will double with in a week or two ( in my case anyways ). I will have some pictures of my plants tomorrow but if you are curious to see what it looks like here is a link to plant finder. Click here

$8 Shipped or will consider trades let me know what you have.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the offer, I will think about it. I may have a tank to use but I am have to see after tonight when I swap some tanks around, I will get back to you later tonight about this.

Other things I am mainly looking for are stem plants that aren't overly big as my biggest tank right now is a 20 long. Mosses, really anything that I don't have now.

List of what I am not looking for Rotala rotundifolia, Najas guadalupensis,Ludwigia repens, Sagittaria subulata, Vallisneria americana v. 'Biwaensis' or any kind of Val, Glossostigma elatinoides, Anubias barteri v. nana 'petite', or Anubias barteri v. 'nana golden' ( which this stuff saves since it gives a great shade for these slow growers ), Vesicularia dubyana.

Thanks for looking...

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
PM sent Thomas...

Here are the pictures I promised...

Close up nice hair like fuzz covering wicks water off of the plant...

Another shot...

Overview of the whole tank surface...

My shrimp love this plant and have became allot more active since I got it since it offers them more "security"...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts