The Planted Tank Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,801 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking to sell my breeding colony of red cherry shrimp to make room for all my caridina's. These aren't fire reds but most of the females look like them and especially when berried look very much like PFR's. The males are a bit lighter in color but managing to look like red tigers. I've been selectively breeding them for more red for the last year, so you'll be getting very nice cherries here :)

I have around 20 adults(less than 1yr old) with at least half that many being females, most of which are berried right now. You'll also get all the juvies and shrimplets I can find/catch, there should be at least 20+ or so(probably closer to 40) of them as well.

I'll try and get some decent pics of them here soon, not too sure how many pics I have in my 5g journal..

Anyways, I'm looking to get $50 shipped for the whole colony shipped priority mail in kordon breather bags(w/moss) in a styrofoam lined box. I don't have any cold packs so mind your weather!

If you have something interesting for trade, CRS/CBS, equipment, anything really, let me know, thanks ;)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.