The Planted Tank Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For sale or trade is an American Marine PinPoint PH controller. I picked this up close to 5 years from a fellow but never did get around to using it. I have taken care of it, mothballed it in a box for safe keeping. It's never been banged around or gotten beat up, or used by me for that matter.

I've never used it, so can't say 100 % it works. the LCD comes on and LED indicators light up when I plug it in and there is a 'click'. not trying to frighten anyone, just want to give full disclosure. the guy I got it from did say it needed a new probe, so count on that. It does come with the pH probe that I got with it, but again, don't count on it reading properly. When I got it, he said it worked fine, just the probe needed replaced. I got this when I picked up a Co2 setup, but decided that probe money could go to other cooler things at the time.

I'll let the photos do the rest of the talking. I'm not looking to take this thing back, so please keep in mind I'm getting rid of it as is.

Also have 2 packs of 7.0, 3 packs of 4.0 and 4 packs of 10.0 calibration solution. This stuff if over 5 years old, and I don't know how well it keeps long term.

I will take $70 +shipping or trade for a co2 regulator. or maybe a pb co2 setup. Or even a Ehiem 2211 in good shape. As far as trades go, pm me and we can work out the details. :)

Monday is a holiday so Tuesday would be the soonest I can get it shipped out.

Any ? just ask

This was like this when I got it, apparently there is some adjustment way in there

·
Registered
6,186 Posts
The probe is toast because the tip was allowed to dry out so it was DOA when you received it.
The standards have a shelf life too so I would toss those too rather than forward them in shipping with the box and risk a leak. HTH

·
Premium Member
13,533 Posts
This thread has automatically been closed by the forum. All sales threads are closed automatically after 31 days by the forum software as per our Swap N Shop rules unless you are a Power Seller. If you have any concerns you can contact the forum staff.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.