Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Cultures:
Your choice of 1 small culture of microworms plus one small culture of vinegar eels, or 1 large culture of your choice shipped to you for $8. Yeast packets available for an extra .50 each. Please request them at the time you order and the total will be adjusted accordingly.

For $15 I can also send out a large microworm culture along with the yeast and oatmeal needed to start your own big culture, or I can do the large culture of Vinegar Eels and send you the apple and vinegar. Just add your water and container and it will establish quite quickly. I will include all the needed instructions on how to prepare and set up your new culture. Comes from a VERY mature culture purchased here on TPT from crisnif, so I'm sure you will be pleased. Just review my Live arrival guarantee!

Price is shipping included by money order, in a flat-rate priority box along with Shipping Confirmation and a Live Arrival Guarantee!* Would trade on some Koi Angels as well, or Assassin Snails, maybe other things besides plants. Have enough of them, lol.

These worms are pretty hardy, and were shipped to me in more severe weather. Our weather now is perfect for shipping these, so I anticipate NO problems.

*Live Arrival Guarantee= I will re-ship you another culture, minus the vinegar and apple or the yeast and oats (depending on which culture you buy), free of charge to you in the event that something goes wrong and the worms do not survive. You must send me the defective culture back, then the new one will be shipped. You are responsible for return shipping, I accept responsibility for the re-ship. Guarantee applies to ALL sales listed by me for fry foods.
No PayPal! I only accept MONEY ORDER!!
I will include Pond and/or Ramshorn snails, free of charge, with any order. Just let me know when ordering and I will include them.

·
Premium Member
706 Posts
Sir I will take order of salvinia. Please PM me the details. I am assuming this grows at a rampant rate like duckweed? Me and the housemates are starting up a aquaponics project and we want to grow plants like this to use as feed for the tilapia

·
Registered
804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Is this different than salvinia minima?
Not real sure on that one, but am sure you could find out easily enough. Just need it gone, with the new tank it goes down the overflow and clogs it up both.

·
Registered
57 Posts
I'm considering the drive to Cosby just for a culture. I'm just getting re-established after a five-year hiatus, and haven't picked up a good reefer yet (usually refit a half-sized refridgerator with an A/C thermostat to get in the 60-65F range, haven't done that yet).

Perhaps once I'm fully set up, we could exchange cultures?...

·
Registered
804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I'm considering the drive to Cosby just for a culture. I'm just getting re-established after a five-year hiatus, and haven't picked up a good reefer yet (usually refit a half-sized refridgerator with an A/C thermostat to get in the 60-65F range, haven't done that yet).

Perhaps once I'm fully set up, we could exchange cultures?...
I would absolutely exchange cultures!! I mostly keep them going in case someone that is in my club wants some, they dont have to go out looking for them. I would love a wider variety. I am currently wanting grindal and blood worms, but would take any I could get my hands on.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Well, OK then.

Give me some time to get things up and running and I'll definitely contact you. I like to keep a wide variety going myself, as I keep and breed a wide variety of fish...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.