The Planted Tank Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Honeycomb Master
6,769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have 2 beautiful angelfish that i'd like to re-home. I decided i'd like to have discus instead.

The male is a Pearlscale Platinum. His body is probably 3"-3.5" long. I bought him from a LFS 3 or 4 years ago.

The female is a Zebra. A little smaller than the male, her body is probably 2.5" - 3". I've had her for about 6 years.

The female has laid eggs before, and there have been wigglers a few times, but the male usually just ate the eggs before they reached that stage. I'm sure they have potential if you're interested in breeding - you'd probably just have to raise the eggs on your own or remove the male after he's fertilized.

I moved the male into a 10 gallon for the time being, since he has been very aggressive towards the female lately. He will corner her and nip at her, and chase her around the tank. They might not fight again if they were both moved into a new tank, but no guarantees.

What i'm looking for: DISCUS, rummynose tetras, cardinal tetras, german blue rams. Let me know what you have. OR asking $30 for both of them.

I will NOT ship. You must pick them up.

Here's a few pics, sorry about the quality:

·
Honeycomb Master
6,769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Too bad you don't ship or I have a semi-adult Discus and a couple Rummynoses I would trade with you... Good luck

Dangit! If i could drive, i'd hop in a car and drive down to your place lol. :hihi:

I would ship, but i've never shipped fish before and i'd be really unhappy if they arrived DOA. I've had them both for a really long time.

·
Registered
567 Posts
Wow, I didn't realize those fish were so old! It seems you've taken good care of them.

I'd love to have them, but I don't have a budget for fish right now, unfortunately...I'm already having to sell off one goat to buy feed for the rest, so there's no chance of me getting the money for fish. =( Hope you find a good home for them.

·
Honeycomb Master
6,769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Wow, I didn't realize those fish were so old! It seems you've taken good care of them.

I'd love to have them, but I don't have a budget for fish right now, unfortunately...I'm already having to sell off one goat to buy feed for the rest, so there's no chance of me getting the money for fish. =( Hope you find a good home for them.
Thanks Ariel. Sorry to hear about having to sell one of your goats. :icon_sad:

Still available...

·
Premium Member
13,533 Posts
This thread has automatically been closed by the forum. All sales threads are closed automatically after 31 days by the forum software as per our Swap N Shop rules unless you are a Power Seller. If you have any concerns you can contact the forum staff.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.