The Planted Tank Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Carpe Diem
7,563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have upgraded to regulator/needle valve/solenoid CO2 system and now have a used Fluval CO2 88g kit for sale:

Included:
  • 1 used regulator/valve combo: I believe this regulator has a leak and was replaced by Fluval with a brand new one below
  • 1 brand new regulator/valve combo
  • 1 used bubble counter
  • 1 used diffuser
  • 1 brand new 88g CO2 cylinder: I think this cylinder was mis-threaded at the factory and I did not want to 'force it. It might be usable if you know how to file threads
  • 1 brand new 88g CO2 cylinder
  • Stand / hang on the tank plastic holder

Not included:
  • Original box: I do have it somewhere. If you absolutely want it, I will go looking for it but you will have to add $5 for additional size/weight
  • Original CO2 tubing as I cut the original to size.

Price: SOLD

This is what you get for your hard earned cash:

·
Registered
346 Posts
I maybe interested in purchasing this but I have a few questions.I'm new to Co2 so forgive me if these questions are silly but are the bottles you are selling here refillable? If not, where do you purchase more bottles and how much do they cost you? And how long does a bottle last you?

Edited to add: I have a 55gallon, this will most likely be too small for it right?

·
Carpe Diem
7,563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The canisters are NOT re-fillable, they are disposable. Each runs about $13 and you can get them in packs of 3. Big Al's has very competitive prices on these.

I would not use it on a 55G long term, even though I run this system on a 65G for a couple of months. For larger tanks (say, above 20G), a regulator/needle valve/standard CO2 tank would be a much more economical solution of the long term.

·
Carpe Diem
7,563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
PM replied and SOLD. Thanks!

·
Premium Member
13,533 Posts
This thread has automatically been closed by the forum. All sales threads are closed automatically after 31 days by the forum software as per our Swap N Shop rules unless you are a Power Seller. If you have any concerns you can contact the forum staff.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.