The Planted Tank Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok This stuff has grown to a large amount again. I sold it a while back and its doubled in size again. I have a large amount of flame moss in my tank and Im looking to thin it down. Its about a 20 x 10 x 10 inch bulk. Im looking to get rid of about maybe half or even all of it. I can either sell the whole half or split the half up into smaller portions. Its what ever you want. I have no idea how to price this stuff so Im thinking maybe $30 for the half and $40 for ALL of it and then we can go from there if you want something smaller. There is no algae and its very lush and green. Here are the pics.

·
Registered
429 Posts
Wow, thats some incredible looking moss! Mind if I ask for the details on your setup that has this moss looking so green and healthy?

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Wow, thats some incredible looking moss! Mind if I ask for the details on your setup that has this moss looking so green and healthy?
haha, actually I have no co2, and I have a total of 64 watts (AH supply style) over a 100 gallon tank. I occasionally dose trace ferts when I think of it but I think the key is that I dont really do water changes. I just top of the tank. Its just grown like crazy.

·
Tírëd Äßóût ╦σ RÉ├írë.
4,777 Posts
Thats a nice Flame moss you have there in tank with that little light.....

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
still available!!

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ok ive had some people interested but never to follow through. this stuff has grown as we speak...lol. Prices listed above. Willing to take $40 for all of it. Very good deal. Thanks!

·
Premium Member
13,533 Posts
This thread has automatically been closed by the forum. All sales threads are closed automatically after 31 days by the forum software as per our Swap N Shop rules unless you are a Power Seller. If you have any concerns you can contact the forum staff.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.