The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 20 of 86 Posts

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have Flame Moss growing on stainless steel mesh. Each mesh piece is at least 2"X2". (Some are just a little over that.) The moss is currently about 1" to 1 1/2" in height. It's been growing on the mesh for about a month and a half. I've found flame moss to be extremely hardy but it grows painfully slow.

Each piece is $10 plus $5 for Priority shipping. Order more than 1 and shipping is still only $5. Paypal only please.

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Oblong: Thanks for the compliments.
Mr Walls: Don't blame me for contributing to your Multiple Tank Syndrome.:hihi:

I may have 1 more left. I'll have to check. Once these are gone I have a few more that were started about 3 weeks after these. They will be good to go when I feel they have sufficiently filled out. After I clear these out I want to get black mesh and cut it to the curve of my nano cube. I plan on making a tank with a front lawn of flame moss. How's that for a unique foreground plant?

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
OK. All sold out for now. I'll have more in a few weeks. Thanks everybody.

·
Premium Member
9,417 Posts
How many pieces did you have? Only took 2 hours to sell out! I'll be looking forward to when you have more in a few weeks!

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thanks for the kind words guys. I sent 4 packages out on Monday. The packs going to Arizona and California arrived before the packages to Illinois and West Virginia. They were shipped from NJ. Go figure. USPS at it's best.

1 - 20 of 86 Posts