The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So no one want to buy my bundle for the EBI. I guess I will break it down.

SOLD Finnex 360 - $38
Finnex energy saving light - silver (6500k) - $25

LMK if you are interested.

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi, it is a Finnex Energy Saver 26 watt only have 1 more left. Silver and 6500K light. No more Blue and white.

·
Registered
1,990 Posts
Sunyang's Finnex energy saving light and acitydweller's finnex epoch lamp - are these the same type of clip-on light? I may be interested ... if they'll fit on an Aqueon Evolve 4. Do you guys have pictures of the light?

·
Registered
7,691 Posts
Actually, i forgot that sunyang may have another finnex he is selling which then makes my post a hijack. Sorry dude. Buy from him. I'm gonna make mine available on our local swap. i had mine on an aqueon evolve 4. no photos though as i sold the tank last year :(

i can take a photo of hte light but it sort of looks like this:

·
Registered
774 Posts
Sunyang's Finnex energy saving light and acitydweller's finnex epoch lamp - are these the same type of clip-on light? I may be interested ... if they'll fit on an Aqueon Evolve 4. Do you guys have pictures of the light?
pm me your email addresss....

I'll send you a pic of the Finnex Epoch light on top of the Evolve 4. I bought the Evolve 4 from acitydweller and that's what I had on the tank.

the pic is on my phone, so much easier for me to email it to you instead having to upload to photobucket, etc,etc.....

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.