The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,945 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello all,

I am going to start taking orders and shipping endler fry come Monday May 7.
Terms
  • fry are $.25 a piece
  • Shpping and handling will be flat rate USPS box. $12.50 with shipping confirmation
  • Shipped in breather bags
  • Minimum order will be 15
  • You will get a 1 week - 3+ weeks old fry some may be sexable
  • Buyer responsible for shipping if there is any DOA.
  • Trades welcome for CRS grade A or better and we can work out a good deal.

Here are some possible fathers. For some reason the younger males were easier to photograph. Most of these fish are not even in full color

·
Registered
1,945 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Lowered price by half and increased quantity requiremnt by half. I have so many, extras will be given accordingly.

·
Registered
381 Posts
Are these pure strain...True Endler's? Have they ever been kept with guppy?

·
Registered
123 Posts
Are these pure strain...True Endler's? Have they ever been kept with guppy?
I was speaking with Ry about his Endlers a few weeks ago and happened to still have the message saved:
True endlers are rarley found in LFS. Usually they are a cross between a guppy and an endler. What I have are true endlers that can be traced back to roughly their collection date. I have wild endlers. Though captivley bread, they have never seen another fish. They are 100% guppy free.

·
Registered
381 Posts
Thank You!!! I am looking for Endler's, but I got/have/using Guppy to cycle my 55g, so I have to rehome them before I get some.

Ry, I will PM you when I get ready. If I have to wait for another batch, that will be ok.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.