The Planted Tank Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I want to replace all the eleocharis parvula in my tank with eleocharis belem. I can divide 3 portions approx 3X4 inches (well over 100 nodes in each) each for $10 shipped or take it all for $25 shipped.

This photo does not do justice but the tank is 24" X 18" so do the math.

I also have some nice riccia, approximately 3 golfball sizes. Again, each golfball is $10 shipped or take all for $25 shipped.

No hot/cold pack available, so check your weather.

P.S. I cannot refund shipping charges ($5-8 based on package size).

If plants are delivered within 2 days of shipment and arrive dead, I will refund the cost of plants (minus paypal fees) but you need to send me pictures of the dead plants on the same day (delivery date). If they arrive late due to weather or USPS goof up, I won't be refunding any money.

PM me if interested.

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
i think what he said was $7/portion.

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Only 4 more left. Tomorrow is last day that I'll ship this week, so they go now or I have to throw them.

Take all for $20 shipped
Take 3 (get 1 free) for $20 shipped
Take 2 for $15 shipped.

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
2 portions of HG still available. If you take both, I can give it for $15 shipped. This is what each portion look like

And these are the 2 portions left.

1 portion of riccia also available.

·
Registered
380 Posts
Hey, I'm interested in the last two batches, but I haven't been able to send you a message. PM me if you can take a cc paypal payment. If not, another bumb.

·
Premium Member
13,533 Posts
This thread has automatically been closed by the forum. All sales threads are closed automatically after 31 days by the forum software as per our Swap N Shop rules unless you are a Power Seller. If you have any concerns you can contact the forum staff.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.