The Planted Tank Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
9,711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Time for another back to college sale. Some parts have some hydrocotyle verticillata and staurogyne repens mixed in. Would be easy for the buyer to separate.

3x4 inch portions- $20 shipped
Mind your weather.

·
Registered
9,711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks. Not sure what you're planting but you've got enough to do a 100g + haha. I could barely fit it in the box.

·
Super Moderator
15,258 Posts
Some how I got suckered into rescuing all sorts of shrimp that locals don't want/don't understand. So I'm in the process of planting a dozen standard 2.5gal tanks, 4 5.5gals... and several Fluval Ebi rigs. They won't be anything special but they'll at least grow in quickly and be more shrimp-friendly (while at the same time looking presentable) than anything else I've got going.

Am hopeful that I'll have enough left overs to use in three 2.5gals I'm using for my own personal cherries. Will try to do tank journals for those three.

UPDATE AN HOUR LATER: Just received the shipment. Huge portion! Great stuff.

·
Registered
9,711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Yes it does a bit (though not as much as japanese hairgrass I think). I do believe it is the shortest variety of eleocharis.

·
Premium Member
13,533 Posts
This thread has automatically been closed by the forum. All sales threads are closed automatically after 31 days by the forum software as per our Swap N Shop rules unless you are a Power Seller. If you have any concerns you can contact the forum staff.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.