The Planted Tank Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Eheim 2217 in working condition with media with pro installation inlet and glass lily outlet + stock spray bar and hoses (Pics of the intake/outlets soon). [SOLD]

Filter head:

Media filled to the rim:

New and rinsed Seachem Matrix to replace the worn down Eheim substrat pro:

Filter body:

Rena Filstar XP3 in working condition and everything required to operate, including media. [$55] or + $40 shipping(or if costs less, I'll refund the extra)

Canister container:

Bottom basket: 4x sponges:

Middle basket: Filled to the top with Seachem Matrix:

Top basket: Found an Eheim fine pad so might as well include it to replace the used one. Underneath is filled with Seachem Matrix as well:

Outlet and spray bar with 2x suction cups and 2x plastic hose tighteners:

Intake and adapter, can spot a crack line on each of the bottom intake sections but still works:

Canister head: there's a crack line of the plastic at the bottom right but absolutely no leaks:

Current USA Nova Extreme 24" T5 light fixture with 1x Giesemann Midday and Aquaflora bulb used for a few months (the acrylic splash guard is there if you can't see it). [SOLD]

Same light fixture to show it's working. Blinds the camera but not dazzling to blind human eyes:

I'm located at the 10013 area near Chatham Square. I can also meet up at WIN, Aquastar, or Pacific aquarium. Please PM if interested, thanks for looking. Also please don't PM me saying you'll buy it if you're not going to show up. Prefer local rather than shipping since the shipping fees might be a deal breaker.

Regards,
-Epi

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Hey I am interested in the Eheim 2217. How old is it and did you find the spray bar?

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Would you be interested in trading either filter for some rare plants or really nice high grade CRS?
I would love to! But alas...some people would kill me for adding more tanks to make room for them. So unfortunately I cannot :(. Thanks for the offer though, appreciate it.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Here's a pic of the intake/outlets for the Eheim 2217:

My ceiling was leaking at the rate of an eheim 2213 from the hurricane, so I need these things gone. Everything reduce $5. New pricing will be updated at first post.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
sent a pm the other day, are you not shipping?
I do ship, but in the PM you didn't want to pay for shipping...so I never replied. =\

I'm going to Dragon Con on the 1st but if I have any money left over and you haven't sold the eheim i will definitely buy it from you for my 20 gallon.
Cool, let me know.

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Sent PM

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.