The Planted Tank Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
596 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Finally got everything out of my tank and someone has taken the tank so here is what I've got left. Located in Temecula, CA would love pick up but will ship. ALL PRICES INCLUDE SHIPPING. Will add pictures later. Please post here and then pm me if you are interested.

Eheim Pro II 2026: $130
Used but in excellent working condition. New impeller bought 2 months ago right before I decided to tear down the tank. It has been cleaned and disinfected. Contains both media baskets and course and fine filter pads. DOES NOT have any of the original tubing or any media with it.

AquaController Jr.: $200
Used but in excellent working condition. This is the AquaController Jr with the serial port. This also included the lab grade temp and pH probes as well as the Direct Connect 8 controlled outlet box and the serial cable. The pH probe is being stored wet.

248w light: $200
This is a light I fabricated myself. It contains 2 54w t5 lights and icecap reflectors, with separate Workhorse 3 ballasts and separate power cables along with 2 70w Metal Halide bulbs with separate electronic ballasts and one power cord. It is all mounted on an aluminum frame with an aluminum housing to make it lightweight, cool and quiet. There are no fans and runs warm but not hot to the touch when the halides are on. It is currently painted black but I am willing to paint it grey as I already purchased the paint but never got around to it. This worked incredible well on my 75g, 4ft tank. Cost to fabricate was about $500

Manzanita Wood: $50 for whole package

(2) 200w Heaters: Both for $25 or $15 each
These are 200 watt EBO-Jager heaters. They were in an inline heater housing I made and worked great, very stable. Not submersible.

Thanks for looking

Brian

·
Registered
596 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The ACJr is about 19 Months old. The temp probe was bought with it and kept the tank at rock solid temperatures. The Ph probe is about 4 months old having replaced the original one. It was still working but I have a habit of replacing things before they give up the ghost rather than after.

Brian

·
Registered
115 Posts
UV available?

PM sent

·
Banned
5,009 Posts
PM sent for Aqua Controller Jr.

·
Premium Member
13,533 Posts
This thread has automatically been closed by the forum. All sales threads are closed automatically after 31 days by the forum software as per our Swap N Shop rules unless you are a Power Seller (Upgrade). If you have any concerns you can contact the forum staff: http://www.plantedtank.net/forums/sendmessage.php

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.