The Planted Tank Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This stuff is starting to get really thick so I think its time for a replanting.

$5 for 2x2 portion (4 avail)

Right now I have it under high lighting, CO2, and whenever I remember to do it EI fert dosing.

This plant really doesn't like the heat so I just want to keep this for people in California only. If you happen to be going to the SCAPE meeting tomorrow then I will bring it over.

If you need it shipped it will be $6 for priority mail. I dont have any cold packs so I cant guarantee that it will arrive alive.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Wow awesome tank. What size is it? I would love to get some in the future when the weather is cooler. Got this plant from Joraan and it was nice but way too hard with SMS as it was too light to properly plant these so they stayed mostly floating and died off.

·
Premium Member
1,831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Wow awesome tank. What size is it? I would love to get some in the future when the weather is cooler. Got this plant from Joraan and it was nice but way too hard with SMS as it was too light to properly plant these so they stayed mostly floating and died off.
It is a 40gal breeder, but yeah let me know later and I can hook you up. This is one of favorite plants so I will probably have some.

·
Premium Member
13,533 Posts
This thread has automatically been closed by the forum. All sales threads are closed automatically after 31 days by the forum software as per our Swap N Shop rules unless you are a Power Seller. If you have any concerns you can contact the forum staff.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.