The Planted Tank Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
After uprooting half my tank by pulling out a sword for a local plant club member, I've decided to redo my tank. First things to sell:

These plants are low-medium light plants but I've been growing them in 3wpg and EI.

I've got dwarf sag plants for sale. PM or check here latest post for availability. $5 for 10 plants. Good carpeting plant for a low light tank, where they'll stay low. Give it higher light and they will grow taller.

12 or so crypt. Could be retrospiralis or crispatula var flaccidifolia (pretty sure it's retro). Long (9+ in), thin, undulating leaves. SOLD OUT

Ludwigia repens x arcuata. ~6" stems/cuttings. $2 per 6 stems. 2 available.

Assassin snails. $4 each, buy 5 get 1 free.

Shipping: $6 via USPS Priority Mail. Please check your weather (cool is okay but no freezing temps) because I do not have heatpacks on hand. I ship on Monday, Tuesday, and Saturday. Locals pick-ups are okay too.

I accept Paypal and money orders (will ship upon clearing).

Thanks for looking!

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
general consensus has been that the Crypts are retrospiralis.

dwarf sag tentatively sold out.

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
are the cherries safe from the assassin snails??? I've heard stories that AS eat shrimp...I need to get rid of my MTS and ramshorn population in my cherry tank...and where in SoCal do you live??? I live in Glendale 91203

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
found out I have more dwarf sag than I initially thought.

I keep the assassins in a tank with wild neo shrimp. I have a steadily increasing population of shrimp. No problems.

I'm in north OC, by Los Al and Buena Park. Not very close to Glendale.

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
You're welcome! It was nice meeting you, too!

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
bump.

Updated quantities.

Crypts sold out!

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Paid items have been shipped.

Lots of dwarf sag and L. repens X arcuata still available.

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
dwarf sag is Sold out.

Still have 1 package of L. repens X arcuata.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Got the snails and dwarf sag today. Assassins came out of the bag hungry and one had a pest snail in less than 5 minutes. Dwarf sag looks great. Thanks again!

·
Premium Member
13,533 Posts
This thread has automatically been closed by the forum. All sales threads are closed automatically after 31 days by the forum software as per our Swap N Shop rules unless you are a Power Seller. If you have any concerns you can contact the forum staff.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.