The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I just got through cleaning my 55 gallon and noticed many crayfish. These crayfish get to be about 1 1/2 inches ( right now they are about 3/4") and do not eat live plants or up root plants. I keep mine with my cherry and rainbow shrimp and have never seen them harm the shrimp.
I am asking $5 each or 3 for $12. Shipping is $11 for priority or $22 for express.

If you are interested or have any questions please PM me.

Note: I also have cherry shrimp for sale. $1.00 each and minami shrimp for $1 each. Shipping remains unchanged if you buy crays and shrimp. :) You can also buy just shrimp. :)

·
Registered
78 Posts
Free Bump! My little guys arrived today in perfect condition, packed in the most excellent fashion! I can't get over how cute the crays are! My husband thinks I'm nuts..but I still think they are adorable :hihi: Thanks so much!

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
bump for great looking shulfedtiis, wish i had a large carnivore-free tank to put them in and i'd be all over this... alas i fear my angels would think they were frozen brine cubes.

Oqsy

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
I have a question on the Minami shrimp. What kind of algae do they eat? Are they similar to cherry shrimp? My cherries do not eat BBA but my amano does if I starve him and I needed a shrimp to finish the BBA off because the amano commited suicide...

And another question. How hardy are they? Do they breed easily as cherries? Have you ever crossbreeded them? I'm interested in what the result would be. Also, do they try to climb out of the aquarium like the amano shrimp? Or do they stay put like the cherry shrimp.

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I have a question on the Minami shrimp. What kind of algae do they eat? Are they similar to cherry shrimp? My cherries do not eat BBA but my amano does if I starve him and I needed a shrimp to finish the BBA off because the amano commited suicide...

And another question. How hardy are they? Do they breed easily as cherries? Have you ever crossbreeded them? I'm interested in what the result would be. Also, do they try to climb out of the aquarium like the amano shrimp? Or do they stay put like the cherry shrimp.
They eat about the same algae as the cherries. They are just as hardy and prolific as cherries. I have not bred them with the cherries. They also do not climb like the Amano shrimp. They are basically the same as the cherry shrimp, Easy to take care of, very easy to breed, and do their share taking care of algae. :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.