The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am considering selling this or trading for something of equal value. Please post offers of proposed trades or $ price.

I have another driftwood much like this one only it has about a fourth the anubias and almost no Java moss. Also the anubias on the other piece is the regular kind not the nana as seen above.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
25 dollars for the one in the picture. The other driftwood in my tank isn't for sell anymore because it's rather disappointing and I am sure that a buyer would feel the same way. If someone is really interested in it I will post a picture of that one too.

The driftwood in the picture is about 10 inches long maybe a little more.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
the price is not shipped and the other one is just as long and a little thicker but hardly any, and by hardly I mean hardly, plants on it at all.

·
Registered
477 Posts
Very nice dw with the java moss and anubias attached. Why would you want to sell something so beautiful that so many people strive to achieve?

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Here is some more pics of what I have right now

As you can see the second one is pretty pitiful and it is going to need some work. If you look closely you will be able to see the java moss I have put under the second cotton string.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts