The Planted Tank Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi all. I recently bought this piece of driftwood then realized it's too big for my aquarium. It has been pressure cleaned, wire brushed and heat treated at 235 degrees for 6 hours.

Dimensions are LxWxH 26"x19"x23". Like I said, I bought it then realized it's too big for my tank. I had thought about cutting it to fit but thought it would suck to ruin such a nice piece of wood. I am asking $25.

Shipping will be based on zip code. The package is lightweight but is considered "Large" by the USPS. Examples of postage- $24 to New York, $19 to Chiacago, $15 to California. Shipping via UPS will be a few dollars less but add a day or 2 to shipping time. Insurance is recommended.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
not sure of the kind of wood. I bought it from Canada......Ontario I think.
Price is a bit low to make up for shipping price. I just want it gone since it's sitting in my living room. The wife has been "encouraging" me to get rid of it.
Yesterday I had my old 20 gallon tank on the bathroom floor cuz I was washing it out in the bathtub. I just don't understand why she was upset!!?? ;)

·
Registered
42 Posts
Wow, I really would like that piece in my 220gal... problem is I have big clumsy fish that would kill themselves on something with limbs like that.

Someone needs to snatch this up before I start redesigning my 75gal! LOL

1 - 7 of 7 Posts