The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

Microworm Starter and Small RTF Cultures (8oz Circle Containers), Large Ready to Feed Microworm Cultures (24oz Rectangle Container)​

==================================================
All cultures come in plastic containers, not plastic bags.
Microworm Starter Culture
$1.00/each
All Starter Cultures are made to order. Two spoonfuls of glistening media from my main cultures are plopped on top of the freshly made media to ensure there is just enough to start you off! Perfect if you do not need them to feed fish right away. Just wait about 10 days and you'll have a ton of delicious worms waiting for their demise! Add some delicious all-natural human-grade Spirulina powder to the mix for an additional $0.25!

Microworm Ready to Feed (Small) - [1] in stock
$2.00/each

Smaller container, but still chockful of delicious worms waiting for you to swipe your finger or other object of your choosing and feed them to your fish!! Depending on how many fish you are feeding, there may be enough worms to feed continuously and start several new cultures! Add some delicious all-natural human-grade Spirulina powder to the mix for an additional $0.25!

Microworm Ready to Feed (Large) - [0] in stock
$2.50/each

Larger container and chockful of worms! Depending on how many fish you are feeding, there may be enough worms to feed continuously and start several new cultures! Add some delicious all-natural human-grade Spirulina powder to the mix for an additional $0.25!

Vinegar Eels Starter Culture
$1.00/each

Start off your culture with 4oz of my delightfully pungent eels concoction. These worms are smaller than Microworms, so they are even better first food for the small fry. Use a large glass jar filled about 3/4 the way up (or at least 2 inches from the brim) with 50:50 Apple Cidar Vinegar with Water and some Apple, pour my stuff into your jar, set aside for a month or so before you have enough to start harvesting.

Sorry I can no longer meet in other cities, long story short you can thank my mom for restricting it.
She doesn't want me making special trips and spend more money on the gas than I'm going to get back from selling,
so she isn't allowing me to drive to other places without proof of payment for the gas I'll be burning round-trip.
Only exception is if I'm going to be in a certain area for personal purposes, then it can be free of charge.

Delivery fee must be paid in advance, via Paypal Personal Gift.

Videos:

·
Nerd Alert.
5,719 Posts
You know these are the best, because they came from my stock :)

·
Registered
3,379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes, they are very delicious and the best of the best, 100% Blue Axelrodi and Chili Rasbora approved, endorsed by 14 nano fish!!

Fish love it and so will you! One finger-licking morsel, will be so scrumpdillyyumcious, you'll be craving for more and may end up eating your oatmeal for breakfast everyday with delicious wriggly microworms! Add a kick to your morning oatmeal!

Get them now, before they are all gone!

·
Registered
3,379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Heading to UNC tomorrow! So if you are within 3 miles of the 287 and 36 route I'll be taking, free delivery!!

I'll be leaving my home at 5PM, so I can probably meet sometimes in between 5-6!

·
Registered
3,379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I got one really deliciously appetizing Ready to Feed culture in a small container. It's crawling with delicious worms, the media is crawling and there is a lot on the side of the container and the lid. Also, I discover they don't like bright light! So if you wanna play with your worms put them near light and watch them move to the other side! If you put the side with the most amount of worms they'll start crawling towards the other side of the container, and if you shine the light from above they start to create little pillars on the lid (like in my video) and fall off!

Below is a video of the exact one I'm offering now!!

http://youtu.be/9A_eVpCHZV8?hd=1

·
Registered
3,379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Glad I'm not the only one thinking these are so appealingly delicious. They make everyone hungry just the though of it! These delicious microworms not only have an excitable taste, but such a tantalizing fragrance that would surely stimulate your fish's senses! And the extreme wiggly wrigglinest will totally blow your fish's brains out! It's just that delicious! It's also a great way to add some flavor and life to your morning oatmeal, mmmmmm, mmmmm!!!!!!

BON APPETITE! *chomps down on a spoonful* Mmm, so good!

·
Registered
3,379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I still have that one small RTF culture. It's been waiting and so there are even more worms in it than before. To sweeten up this deal as I want it gone ASAP, I will include a free Vinegar Eel culture. So one small RTF microworm culture and a Vinegar Eel starter culture for $2.00

·
Registered
1 Posts
Request

Are you still selling cultures? Please contact me ASAP, as I am in desperate need of ready-to-feed type. thank you!

Microworm Starter and Small RTF Cultures (8oz Circle Containers), Large Ready to Feed Microworm Cultures (24oz Rectangle Container)​

All cultures come in plastic containers, not plastic bags.
Microworm Starter Culture
$1.00/each
All Starter Cultures are made to order. Two spoonfuls of glistening media from my main cultures are plopped on top of the freshly made media to ensure there is just enough to start you off! Perfect if you do not need them to feed fish right away. Just wait about 10 days and you'll have a ton of delicious worms waiting for their demise! Add some delicious all-natural human-grade Spirulina powder to the mix for an additional $0.25!

Microworm Ready to Feed (Small) - [1] in stock
$2.00/each

Smaller container, but still chockful of delicious worms waiting for you to swipe your finger or other object of your choosing and feed them to your fish!! Depending on how many fish you are feeding, there may be enough worms to feed continuously and start several new cultures! Add some delicious all-natural human-grade Spirulina powder to the mix for an additional $0.25!

Microworm Ready to Feed (Large) - [0] in stock
$2.50/each

Larger container and chockful of worms! Depending on how many fish you are feeding, there may be enough worms to feed continuously and start several new cultures! Add some delicious all-natural human-grade Spirulina powder to the mix for an additional $0.25!

Vinegar Eels Starter Culture
$1.00/each

Start off your culture with 4oz of my delightfully pungent eels concoction. These worms are smaller than Microworms, so they are even better first food for the small fry. Use a large glass jar filled about 3/4 the way up (or at least 2 inches from the brim) with 50:50 Apple Cidar Vinegar with Water and some Apple, pour my stuff into your jar, set aside for a month or so before you have enough to start harvesting.

Sorry I can no longer meet in other cities, long story short you can thank my mom for restricting it.
She doesn't want me making special trips and spend more money on the gas than I'm going to get back from selling,
so she isn't allowing me to drive to other places without proof of payment for the gas I'll be burning round-trip.
Only exception is if I'm going to be in a certain area for personal purposes, then it can be free of charge.

Delivery fee must be paid in advance, via Paypal Personal Gift.

Videos:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.