The Planted Tank Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't feel like taking care of 3 tanks, so my little Edge has to go. It's been up running for around 2 years now and has been a great tank.

Included is:
-Fluval Edge in orange
-x2 MR11 6 SMT LED LIGHT Low Voltage 12 Volt AC/DC lights, one is less than 4 months old, water accident :hihi:.
-Fluval Edge thermometer
-Fluval temp guage
-New-ish biobag
-Some sweet stones, I don't think I want to give up Mr. Tiki man, because he is the bees knees of aquarium decoration.

I have the original box and instruction manual. There's no scratches that I can see on the glass and I've never had a serious algae breakout in the tank.

Edit: Heres a pic of this handsome tank that you should buy:

I'm only asking $110 shipped to the West Coast. If you live on the East Coast we can talk. I'm not looking to trade anything right now.

·
Registered
580 Posts
Sorry to say it but you're probably going to have to ask for less $$

The new LED equipped EDGE debuts this month and stores are unloading their current stock of EDGEs for super cheap. A couple people have mentioned getting them for $35-50 recently.... http://www.plantedtank.net/forums/planted-nano-tanks/95967-official-edge-thread-66.html#post1534052

You might as well just hang on to your EDGE and upgrade to the new LED bar when it comes available as a replacement part. Maybe you'll find new love for it.

·
Premium Member
13,533 Posts
This thread has automatically been closed by the forum. All sales threads are closed automatically after 31 days by the forum software as per our Swap N Shop rules unless you are a Power Seller. If you have any concerns you can contact the forum staff.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.