Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi all,

It's time to cull my colony again. This tank has everything from C to SS so your C grade shrimps will carry some good genes.
I've have been shipping them with no deaths, so I'm confident that they will be ok. So, I also offer LIVE ARRIVAL GUARANTEE!
I only ship to USA addresses. No exception.

Shrimp grade: C.
Size: 1/8 to 1/2 inch.
Shipping: Free Priority + free plants (hygro or java moss) for them to cling on + live arrival guarantee!
Price: 10 shrimps = $30.00
Price: 20 shrimps = $50.00
Price: 44 shrimps = $100.00
Payment: Paypal only.

Thank you.

Kevin

·
Registered
266 Posts
Hi all,

It's time to cull my colony again. This tank has everything from C to SS so your C grade shrimps will carry some good genes.
I've have been shipping them with no deaths, so I'm confident that they will be ok. So, I also offer LIVE ARRIVAL GUARANTEE!
I only ship to USA addresses. No exception.

Shrimp grade: C.
Size: 1/8 to 1/2 inch.
Shipping: Free Priority + free plants (hygro or java moss) for them to cling on + live arrival guarantee!
Price: 20 shrimps = $50.00
Price: 44 shrimps = $100.00
Payment: Paypal only.

Thank you.

Kevin
I would like 20. Please PM with details

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
44 Posts
If your grandmother, etc. made you a dish/meal you really miss. I will recreate it for you in exchange for what you can offer. I'd really love some CRS, but I could use a timer, a good lighted hood for my 20g L, etc.

So, if you want to have that recipie I'd see what I can do. Then if you think it is worthy....then pay me. No skin off your nose and I can learn, have fun and hopefully get some CRS. Because as of now, I can make about anything I want in the kitchen. What I can't do is buy aquarium supplies without a budget conference.

http://www.plantedtank.net/forums/swap-n-shop/85485-trade-recipes-trade-crystal-red-shrimp.html

Just thought I'd try!

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
If your grandmother, etc. made you a dish/meal you really miss. I will recreate it for you in exchange for what you can offer. I'd really love some CRS, but I could use a timer, a good lighted hood for my 20g L, etc.

So, if you want to have that recipie I'd see what I can do. Then if you think it is worthy....then pay me. No skin off your nose and I can learn, have fun and hopefully get some CRS. Because as of now, I can make about anything I want in the kitchen. What I can't do is buy aquarium supplies without a budget conference.

http://www.plantedtank.net/forums/swap-n-shop/85485-trade-recipes-trade-crystal-red-shrimp.html

Just thought I'd try!
MacroShrimp,
Interesting offer, I love food but never cook. I will keep you in mind though because I do have friends that love to cook.

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
bump

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
bump

·
Registered
348 Posts
Bump for a great seller and great shrimp. I bought some shrimp from Kevin about 2 months ago and I have a thriving colony. My tank is in the gargage and temps got up into the low 80s for most of Sept. I also use local tap water - pretty hard. My pH is kept at 6.9 with CO2 injection. I have had no losses during the hot weather and have a ton of shrimplets and berried females now that things have cooled off. These are hardy shrimp!

Bill

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
All PMs replied.

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Bump for a great seller and great shrimp. I bought some shrimp from Kevin about 2 months ago and I have a thriving colony. My tank is in the gargage and temps got up into the low 80s for most of Sept. I also use local tap water - pretty hard. My pH is kept at 6.9 with CO2 injection. I have had no losses during the hot weather and have a ton of shrimplets and berried females now that things have cooled off. These are hardy shrimp!

Bill
Thanks Bill,
Yes, these are very hardy. I only keep them in a 10 gallon, and I have at least 700 shrimps in there! Yes, 700 adults and babies.

So you already graduate to Sulawesi? how are they doing? I would love to give these nice shrimps a try. I will buy from you if you breed them successfully.

Kevin

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 · (Edited)
bump

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 · (Edited)
bump

·