The Planted Tank Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
CRS for sale.
All of them are breed by myself here.
You will get the shrimp ship out directly from USA .
Price list:
S+ grade: 10 for $250 (V type, Tiger tooth, Half hinomaru)
S grade: 10 for $125
A grade: 20 for $100
PM me if you are interested.
Local pickup is always welcome.
Shipping fee will be $25 (ship via USPS express mail service with foam box, breather bag, heat pack or cold pack if needed)
Live arrival guarantee: If there is any lost during shipping, take a picture before you open the breather bag and send the picture to me in 2 hours after you get the package. You could either replace it or get refund.
All the shrimp you will get are from this CRS tank.

·
Premium Member
427 Posts
Just wanted to give props to kangshaing. Excellent shrimp and great prices. Really a great person to deal with. If you buy from him you wont regret it!:icon_lol:

·
Registered
428 Posts
Just wanted to give props to kangshaing. Excellent shrimp and great prices. Really a great person to deal with. If you buy from him you wont regret it!:icon_lol:
I also have nothing but GREAT things to say about Shawn (kangshiang). His stuff is always top notch and he's a good guy.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Received an order of CRS from this seller (mixed A's and lower grades) and want to say thanks! Grading can be subjective so I'm sure those asking what different grades look like would like to hear from kangshiang what they look like...no disrespect intended to those lending descriptions and/or links :)

I'm very pleased with the color of these shrimp and see some I would consider S grade, plus I see a tiger tooth here and there. It has been 2 weeks and I saw 3 different females carrying eggs. Great mix of adult and young shrimp imo!

THANK YOU!!!

-Bill

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
pump~~~~~~
Here is a 60 pieces A~C grade CRS & Black bee combo for sale.......
Total asking $250 (shipped)

·
Registered
514 Posts
Arrived today, no DOA

1 1/2 hours of acclimating
They were in the tank for about 15 mins when i took these pics

and yea, thanks for the surprise

·
Registered
466 Posts
I just wanted to say that Shawn is a great CRS seller. You can't go wrong ordering from him. I have ordered from him 3 times and was happy all 3 times :)

·
Registered
274 Posts
Shawn is great i bought 10 grade s and also got a nice surpise. shipped at my convenience being home that day for delivery. Description of all shrimps was the best no misleading at all. all around great job. I will be getting another 30 from him.:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts