The Planted Tank Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Are these real?
15,740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Growing a bit faster than C. parva, and slower than C. wendtii, this is an ideal foreground plant. Undemanding and low maintenance. Like most Crypts, they vary a bit from tank to tank in color, leaf shape, and height. In my tank, the new leaves are bright green, and they turn bronze over time. The tallest plants reach ~3 in in shaded areas, more compact in higher light.

Package will include at least 6 C. willisii. Plus another random Crypt, like a bronze wendtii, balansae or pontederiifolia. Plus some Christmas Moss and Pellia. Also some Hydrocotyle sibthorpioides. As well as some samples of other plants like Lagarosiphon, Hygro angustifolia, and perhaps other things that drift through my tanks.

Disclaimer:
Please note that snails (MTS, and some small flat ones) might be hitchhiking. Also, as with many Crypts, there is a possibility that they lose some leaves when transplanted into different conditions. They should be growing back though. Algae, bacteria etc... please quarantine or treat if concerned.

$18 shipped in a slightly insulated priority box. Non-cc paypal. I will ship next Monday (10/10) unless that happens to be Columbus day or something, in that case it will be Tuesday. Please PM if interested, I have several packages available.

·
Are these real?
15,740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Wil these plants survive in low light???
They seem to do well in low light or shaded locations. In my tank, the leaves are greener in lower light sections (mid/background), and more bronze when well lit (as a foreground).

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.