The Planted Tank Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey folks, I've just rescaped my 125 and I have a ton of beautiful healthy plants that I need to get rid of. This works out great for you. All these plants were grown in high light, with pressurized Co2, and in aquasoil. They are algae free, but I do I have trumpet snails.

Shipping varies based on how much you order, $5.00 if I can fit them into the small priority box, $10.00 if it's the larger box. If you order more than that, we can work something out.

I ship priority mail, and I'll probably send out two shipments, one on Tuesday, and one on Friday. I do not have cold packs, so take your weather into consideration. PM me for my paypal.

Cryptocoryne Wendtii 'Florida Sunset'

Florida Sunset is a very nice crypt with a nice reddish purple coloration on the underside of the leaves. I am selling these giant plants for $5.00 a plant. I have around 20-25 plants. These are very large crypts, 18 inches tall. All Sold

Crptocoryne Crispatula 'Balansae'

This crypt is known for it's long slender leaves and interesting texture. I am also selling these for $5.00 a plant. Most of these are over 2ft long. About 15-20 available. All Sold

Isoetes Lacustris

These are still in tank, they are about 2 ft tall. $3.00 a plant. I have about 30 of these available.

Bacopa Colorata

These bacopa colorata stems are over 2 ft long. They can easily be broken up into smaller stems. $2.00 a stem. 15 available. All Sold
Ludwigia Repens

$1.00 a stem, 6 available. All Sold

Potamogeton Gayi

$2.00 a stem, 5 available. All Sold

All these plants are in great shape, and I give generous portions and extras.

Thanks for looking,

Ryan

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The crypts will be absolutely fine in low light with no C02, your mileage may vary with the Potamogeton Gayi. I'm sure it will grow, just not sure how fast.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
@Hadley, I think the Isoetes will grow fine without Co2, just a little slower, maybe a little thinner.

First shipment went out this morning. For everyone who placed an order before this morning.

·
Registered
254 Posts
My box arrived today and everything is great! I am still a newbie here so please forgive a stupid question :icon_redf : what is the plant you included as a freebie?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.