The Planted Tank Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got about 15-20 plants of Crypt. nurii available to ship on Sat.

The above pic is from when the plants were younger. They're larger now with almost all of them having several runners / daughter plants.

$12 per plant
$5 shipping via USPS Priority Mail.

Payment via Paypal.

Thanks

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
Very good looking crypts. Are they grown submersed or emmersed?

·
Premium Member
7,997 Posts
Are these some of your tissue culture nuriis? I bought some about 8 months ago, and they're now in several of my tanks. They grow very well

·
Registered
184 Posts
!!! Highly Recommend !!!

Free Bump For Killer Plants From An Exceptional Seller. I am fortunate enough to attend GWAPA and have had the opporutnity to purchase several plants from Ghazanfar at our local meetings. With regard to his plants in general, I will simply say that they are always beautiful and extremely healthy. Everything I have seen that moves through GWAPA from his aquariums are exceptional specimens. In fact, I have a beautiful Crypt nurri that I purchased from several months ago with nice full and health roots and two little daughter side shots which has since sprouted multiple daughter plants. I highly recommend purchasing any plant of interest from Ghazanfar.

~Tyger (Michael)~

·
Premium Member
13,533 Posts
This thread has automatically been closed by the forum. All sales threads are closed automatically after 31 days by the forum software as per our Swap N Shop rules unless you are a Power Seller. If you have any concerns you can contact the forum staff.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.