The Planted Tank Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
ShrimpRetirement
8,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This beautiful crypt has been quite popular but still a bit "rare" to acquire in the sizes I'm offering. Now's your chance to get some mother plants along with some bigger daughter plants. That way you can start producing your own baby plants as soon as the plant acclimates to your tank.

Note: This is not the Pahang 'mutated' variant that I also keep.

Availability:
5 mother plants (5"-6" tall from rosette to leaf tip) $30/plant
5 daughter plants - same size but the leaves have slightly longer petioles and the markings are not as pronouced because they've been shaded. $20/plant

Mother plants will look exactly like this one pictured.

Daughter plant on the left compared to the mother plant on the right.

SHIPPING: FREE
USPS PRIORITY

Payment: Paypal only

Thanks for looking folks!

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
Hey! I have been wanting this stuff for ages, but never could work out what the size means.. I'd probably order it and get one that marbles could fit through the gaps.. lol.

I have a question about yours.. are the gaps small enough so that baby newly hatched shrimp won't fit through? I want to use for shrimp-safe filter intake.

·
ShrimpRetirement
8,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hey! I have been wanting this stuff for ages, but never could work out what the size means.. I'd probably order it and get one that marbles could fit through the gaps.. lol.

I have a question about yours.. are the gaps small enough so that baby newly hatched shrimp won't fit through? I want to use for shrimp-safe filter intake.
I'm afraid your shrimp fry will easily pass through haha.

What's the percentage open area?
10 wires per inch. Material is hard to bend by hand and can be cut with tin snips or aircraft shears. 10 Mesh T304 Stainless .025" Wire Dia. 36 Inch Wide

Edit** pic posted on 1st post

·
ShrimpRetirement
8,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
1 - 20 of 30 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.