The Planted Tank Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have 1 Crypt. auriculata 'varigated' for sale - SOLD shipped thru USPS Priority mail (exact plant in photo). No live arrival guaranteed unless plant is shipped via FedEx next day by buyers expense. A photo of the plant will be needed within the 3 hours after delivery. Please mind your weather. Pm for interest. SOLD

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Are there any new growth on the submerged specimen? If so, is the variegation still visible on the new growth?

I got some that are grown submerged but variegation is not as apparent as yours.
I just submerged a few specimens 2 weeks ago. I dont have any new leaves yet. I will let you know when my new leaves appear. I am hoping that the variegation will be visible.

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
I just submerged a few specimens 2 weeks ago. I dont have any new leaves yet. I will let you know when my new leaves appear. I am hoping that the variegation will be visible.
Good luck with yours.

Tom, aren't these in the Betong area? There are a few variants of c auriaulata. This is the only one I've seen at the betong with this type of variegation.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.