The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
HELLO.......Everyone....
Decide to sell all the shrimp in this SS/S/A grade mixed tank cause I need empty some room for my higher grade CRS.
All of them are my SS grade CRS offspring guarantee carry great gene with them.

Here is the price list.
S+ grade will be 10 pieces for $300 (shipped)
S grade will be 10 pieces for $200 (shipped)
A grade will be 10 pieces for $125(shipped)
20 culls from my tank for $100 (shipped).
About grading system please check the link as follow...looks like everyone following the new grading system now...
http://www.plantedtank.net/forums/shrimp/22412-crs-grading-guide.html
Shrimp size will be 1.2~2cm....:smile:
Shipping will by USPS express mail service. (Styrofoam box, breather bag and heat pack(if needed)).
Any of deal will with some special CRS food and one same grade Black bee for FREE.
Live arrival guarantee ..........if there is any lost during shipping. Take picture first before you open the bag and send the pictures to me in 2hrs after arrival. Replace or refund will be your choice but shipping is your expense.
PM me if you are interested......
Thank you!!!

Shawn

·
Registered
1,945 Posts
ohhh. so nice but I cant afford. I could trade you a 10"x20"x5" super mat of pellia.lol im trying to get rid of it.

·
Registered
695 Posts
wow i didn't know that good luck with selling them i think i need to start breeding some crs in the future

·
Registered
466 Posts
Yes those are very good prices. You should check out what they normally go for. People normally sell s grade for $399 for 10 pieces plus they charge $25 to $45 to ship them, his price comes with them shipped.
Your probably use to the prices for RCS rather then CRS. BIG difference.
I have bought from Shawn twice and he is a great guy and seller. I wish I had more money:)

·
Registered
842 Posts
SO that's about $4,000 worth of shrimp in that picture...
WOW.

I hope you lock your doors at night- imagine trying to explain it to your insurance company- if lets say I came over and robbed you- hypothetically speaking of course :tongue:

·
Registered
7,228 Posts
Will you still have these later this year? I'm interested in the BEE/Diamond shrimps higher grade the better at a reasonable price... PM me hopefully we can work something out!

-Andrew

Oh and guys, those prices with shipping are cheap as anything... I paid $75 for grade B shipped express A at $100? You're ripping him off:icon_roll

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Should be no problem ......
Let me know when you ready for them.

Will you still have these later this year? I'm interested in the BEE/Diamond shrimps higher grade the better at a reasonable price... PM me hopefully we can work something out!

-Andrew

Oh and guys, those prices with shipping are cheap as anything... I paid $75 for grade B shipped express A at $100? You're ripping him off:icon_roll

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
More available........
One more option....
20 culls from my tank asking for $100 (shipped).
Will be around B~C grade...
PM me if anyone interested in them.
Thank you!

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
hey shawn the moss that i bought from you has 1 CRS on it :fish: lol

·
Registered
7,228 Posts
Ahh the weather needs to warm up in NE! Once it does, I have some money to send you:thumbsup:

Guys, these are amazing prices:eek5: ...

-Andrew

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
i dont know what grade is it but its kinda dark, i'll post a pic when i see him

·
Registered
20 Posts
not bad looking CRSs. They are 2 dollars each in china....if that much.....They are over priced in the US cause breeders want to control the supply. Thanks....

1 - 20 of 20 Posts