The Planted Tank Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm putting up some CRS & CBS packages. Paypal only please (don't send under gift please)

Priority shipping is $10 with LIVE ARRIVAL GUARANTEE

Incase of any DOAs, a clear photo in the unopen breather bag must be sent within and hour of deliver for a refund of any DOAs (shipping not included).

·
Registered
782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
I'm going to post photos of packages of the shrimps you will be getting. So what you see is what you get. I will update as I gather the shrimps and take photos of them. Look to the top for shipping info, thanks :)

Here are 5 SSS CRS $58. SOLD

·
Registered
782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Here is another package of 6 CRS for $54, What you see is what you get. They are approx 3/8" to a bit under 1/2". The white is very nice and solid. The ones with the red dot on the back are the size of the point of a needle. So I'm selling the whole group cheaper then my other SSS.

Package SOLD

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
Here is another package of 6 CRS for $54, What you see is what you get. They are approx 3/8" to a bit under 1/2". The white is very nice and solid. The ones with the red dot on the back are the size of the point of a needle. So I'm selling the whole group cheaper then my other SSS.

Package available as of 10/21
what grade would u consider this package to be?

·
Registered
782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I would say low grade SSS. I have received SSS that had more markings on the middle back and they white not even close to these.

This one sold fast :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.