The Planted Tank Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,055 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm new to the hobby, so this is my first time posting anything for sale. I've posted pics for you to enjoy.

Celestial Pearl Danios: 2/3" to 3/4" (7 weeks old). $3.50 each, p/u only. See pictures below!

Plants, clockwise from top left (see pictures below):

Amazon sword: $3
Java Fern: $3
Crypts (I don't know which species they are!): $1 per plant; I have at least 6 plants.
Banana plant: $3
Java moss: $2
Windelov Java fern: $2 for the larger one, $1 for the smaller one
Shipping: $6

I have more java fern, amazon sword, java moss, crypts and windelov than what's in the picture. If you receive your plants and you're unhappy, I will absolutely refund you your money minus shipping. There may be some superglue on the bottom of the java fern because it was attached to wood.

·
Premium Member
1,055 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
AzFishKid: Thanks for the wonderful compliment!

jczz1232: I'm keeping 10 of the babies in addition to the 6 adults I already have, and as long as they keep breeding for me, there will be many for sale in the spring. How many were you looking for? I could probably find breather bags somewhere, but I'm still worried about the cold. Does anyone know if it's safe to ship fish now (Virginia to NY)?

·
Premium Member
1,055 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I have a total of 20, but I wanted to keep 10 of them. So, that leaves 10 :) I might be able to part with an extra one or two though, if they're all going to the same person.

·
Registered
494 Posts
Oh how many pairs you have? How long these guys take to mature? Ya I would like a group are these more red or more orange?

·
Premium Member
1,055 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
bump. No CPD lovers in Virginia? I forgot to mention that I live in Norfolk.
New pic, babies growing plump and healthy! Sorry about the GSA...

·
Premium Member
13,533 Posts
This thread has automatically been closed by the forum. All sales threads are closed automatically after 31 days by the forum software as per our Swap N Shop rules unless you are a Power Seller. If you have any concerns you can contact the forum staff.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.