The Planted Tank Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have two of these. Both were hooked up inline in my 46g and 30g aquariums. One is about 2 years old, the other (the one you are looking at) is 1 year old. When I bought the first, I ran it 24/7. Later, my mind changed and I started running it only when needed. So, the UVS that you are looking at was "on" for about one month (total), but it was inline for a year.

There were never any issues. These things are one of the few parts of my inline systems that I never had to worry about leaking.

The reason that I'm letting one go is because I have found it easier to simply hook up a UVS (via a powerhead) independent of the system filtration when/if a tank should need it. So, now I only need one UVS for all of my tanks.

I'm asking $50 shipped - usps priority - , or $60 shipped if you want an extra, new bulb included - tested; works.

I don't have the box or any manuals, but I will offset that blemish by including the Coralife, 90 deg elbows :).

·
Registered
671 Posts
If someone is on the fence that's a fantastic deal!!!!! I just paid $32 plus $10 shipping just for a new bulb!!!!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts