1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hydrocotyle verticillata - 15c a node
Sagittaria subulata (Dwarf sagittaria) - 15c a plant
Lobelia cardinalis - I have two - 50c a plant

NEW Hagen Aquaclear 50 powerhead with Aquaclear Quickfilter attachment. Great for water polishing or regular filtration in aquariums. $40

Zoomed 501 Canister filter - the quality of this filter is well known but it is also the best CO2 reactor I have found for the small aquarium. The water flow pattern in the Zoomed is down in the input chamber and then up in the output chamber. So if you just pass CO2 into the filter outlet, it gets trapped in the inlet chamber as it tries to rise in a downward stream of water, just like an inline reactor. Works very efficiently. I include two different kinds of biological media. I cut the piping for use in a 10 gallon. The spray bar has never been used. The intake pipe has a notch cut on the side to pass a CO2 tube in. You can use this piping or easily replace them if you want. Used for two months. $30

Tetra PF10 hang on tank filter. Used for a few months. Has a neatly drilled hole in the intake to pass in a CO2 tube - co2 gets quite nicely chopped up by the impeller. $5.

Shipping $6 regardless of what you buy.
I'll ship out tomorrow.

·
Premium Member
13,533 Posts
This thread has automatically been closed by the forum. All sales threads are closed automatically after 31 days by the forum software as per our Swap N Shop rules unless you are a Power Seller. If you have any concerns you can contact the forum staff.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.