The Planted Tank Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Breeding sized adult Celestial Pearl Danios for sale again!!
$3.50 each

I have some nerites available...
Tiger Nerite - 3.50 ea - 2 available

Clithon Corona - $6 ea - 3 available

Clithon sp. - $4.50 ea - 15 available

Turtle Snail - $4 ea - 1 available

Shipping starts at $8 priority.
Local pickup is welcomed.

·
Premium Member
1,720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Bump.

Gender will be based on whatever I end up scooping out. I cannot pick and choose unfortunately, although I will do my best to guarantee at least a pair or two (if your order is at least 2 fish of course!)

·
Registered
210 Posts
Im looking for around 10, let me see if I can find them down in Socal. I really don't know how well they do after shipping.

·
Premium Member
1,720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Im looking for around 10, let me see if I can find them down in Socal. I really don't know how well they do after shipping.

Sure thing.
I have never (literally) lost a CPD through shipping. So they're very hardy shippers if that's what you're wondering :) Hopefully, I don't jinx it by saying that though, hahaha. They're one of the hardiest fish I know of though! :)

·
Premium Member
1,720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Frozen bloodworms and flakes.
Live blackworms if I happen to go to the pet store, which I haven't been able to do so for the past 2 weeks now.

·
Premium Member
13,533 Posts
This thread has automatically been closed by the forum. All sales threads are closed automatically after 31 days by the forum software as per our Swap N Shop rules unless you are a Power Seller. If you have any concerns you can contact the forum staff.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.