The Planted Tank Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I got around 10 low grade CBS and CRS mix (More CBS than CRS). I would like to sell it so I can have more tank space for my PRL. There might be more than 10 but I am sure there is 10. You will get all the CBS and CRS that I have in that tank. It will be $25 for all and pick up at Brooklyn or Near Win.

PM me if you are interested so that we can arrange a time.

Thanks

·
Registered
157 Posts
How's the size, coloration and pattern on the CBS? Check with Ed cos I think he's looking for some as well.

Your TBs breed yet?

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
How's the size, coloration and pattern on the CBS? Check with Ed cos I think he's looking for some as well.

Your TBs breed yet?
No luck with TB. PRL is breeding and hopefully the babies will survive. It is just regular low grade CBS but the color is pretty good.

·
Registered
157 Posts
I have no luck with the TB either. my PRL are breeding but I notice the clutches are smaller compared to my regular stock.

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have no luck with the TB either. my PRL are breeding but I notice the clutches are smaller compared to my regular stock.
LOL I will try again when I get my PRL to breed alot... but I need to get rid of some regular CRS and CBS first.

·
Registered
684 Posts
I really want this however I don't think I can house my CRS tank yet. Can I keep it in a tank with 7.2 ph where my Blue velvets and cherries live.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts