The Planted Tank Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
9,711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Like new, except a little dirty, haha. I don't need them any more, and I need to raise some more money for my new tank. I bought them from http://greenleafaquariums.com/inflow-outflow-pipes/cal-fluxus-nano.html for $65 plus shipping.
I'm asking for $55 shipped because there is no damage or anything. Even comes with original packaging and suction cups :)
Non cc paypal only. I can ship it out priority after New Year when everything settles down.

·
Registered
3,742 Posts
I wish I could, but the only problem with those types of lilly pipes are that I have a background on the tank, and the suction cups won't suck onto the background. Unless I cut a hole out of the background, but that would be hard....

Anyways, free bump :)

·
Registered
9,711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I'm also open to trades for crypts, downoi, eleocharis 'belem' or ammania bonsai/ rotala indica. If you have one or more of the plants listed, pm me and we can work something out.

·
Premium Member
13,533 Posts
This thread has automatically been closed by the forum. All sales threads are closed automatically after 31 days by the forum software as per our Swap N Shop rules unless you are a Power Seller. If you have any concerns you can contact the forum staff.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.