Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SHRIMP FOR SALE:

Blue Tiger Shrimp 15/$100, includes at least one black grade nearly breeding size female, nine random color juvies 1/2-3/4 inch size and five ungraded pee wee size 1/4-1/2 inch size. You will receive an assortment suitable to start your own colony from my three production tanks that have a great, wide gene base and produce a lot of blacks and healthy offspring.

Crystal Reds and Black Diamond shrimp (I have three production tanks):

C/B grade crystal reds (generally 3/4-1 inch size) - $1 each

All other grades (reds and blacks) 3/8-1/2 inch size, generally
A grade $2
S grade - 4 white band $3
Tiger tooth, v-band one or both sides (other side may be band or tiger tooth or v-band) $4
Hino one side (other side may be v-band or tiger tooth) $8
Hino both sides (basically the classic dot on white) $10
No entry hino (dot with white dash through it)$12

These shrimp are all raised in approximately the same water: pH 6.5, temp 70-74F, very low GH and KH and TDS.

I'll add more basic info on Blue Tigers later today, when I have more time.

LIVE ARRIVAL GUARANTEE:

Live arrival guaranteed with express mail shipping but no guarantee with priority mail. Express mail $30 Priority $12 (up to 60 shrimp per box either ship method), includes professional grade, reusable insulated shipping box, kordon breather bags, purigen, and moss for transport.

Live arrival guarantee as follows: For guarantee to be in effect, you must use express mail shipping. You must receive box on first delivery attempt. You must provide a clear picture of dead shrimp, showing the number dead, in unopened kordon bag. You will be refunded per shrimp on a pro-rata basis. (I've shipped many hundreds and had maybe fewer than ten DOAs to date in total.)

ORDERING DETAILS:

Supplies are limited, so your shrimp will be alloted in the order they are paid for.

PAYMENT DETAILS:

$50 minimum shrimp purchase per order

Payment at listed prices for paypal instant bank draft only.

If you must use credit card through paypal, add 4% to your total (including shipping charges). I will need to give you an alternate paypal email address to do this, so please let me know if you are using credit card payment through Paypal.

I will work hard and do everything I can to ensure you are pleased with your purchase experience and your shrimp. Please see my feedback.

Thank you for reading!

DK

Attachments

·
Registered
142 Posts
You have PM's from me. SO excited! Finally an east-coast seller!

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thank you everyone for your responses. Due to the number of responses/PMs/orders, I have more orders than I can process for Monday's (09/21/09) shipments.

If you have received Paypal information from me in a PM, your order has the shrimp alloted. Those of you who have shipments going out Monday have been notified.

If you have received a Private Message response from me, but no paypal information yet, your inquiries will be processed in the order I received your original PM, after Tues or Wed when I feed the tanks again and I can eyeball the stock levels in them, again. My stock tanks are densely populated so rest assured if you are a "later" order you are not going to get dregs. I like to maintain huge breeding populations for the best, broadest gene base.

Thanks for your patience!

DK

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.