1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have to many in my little 3 gal right now and they keep popping out

I am asking $2 per shrimp
You can find all the info you want about them here

I can now ship!!! I will add 2 extra shrimp to your order just in case of DOA's :thumbsup:

Shipping is $10 for priority (2-3 days approx) No live arrival guranteed

Give me your zip code if you want express shipping (1-2 days approx) which I really recommend since it is hotttt. Live arrival guaranteed*!

I will line the box with foam and add paper shreddings to insulate the box. I DO NOT HAVE COLD PACKS! so watch your weather.

*My live arrival guarantee policy. Since my tank is not big I can not refund you with shrimp but I will refund you money of the amount that died. I must receive clear pics of the dead shrimp in the bag unopened within 1hr of arrival. If the bag is opened then no refund sorry. Make sure you get your shrimp out of the hot sun ASAP and don't leave them outside :eek:. No refund for shipping money sorry.

·
Honeycomb Master
6,769 Posts
Sorry, totally off topic, but how do you do the little smily that runs in circles with his hands up????? ITS EPICCCC.

Free bump.

·
Premium Member
13,533 Posts
This thread has automatically been closed by the forum. All sales threads are closed automatically after 31 days by the forum software as per our Swap N Shop rules unless you are a Power Seller (Upgrade). If you have any concerns you can contact the forum staff: http://www.plantedtank.net/forums/sendmessage.php

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.