The Planted Tank Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,921 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have lots of Blue Pearl shrimp if anyone is interested. My asking price is $2 a piece with a minimum purchase of 10 shrimp. I'll include some extras in case of DOAs. Check out my feedback on shrimp. You'll get more than you'd expect/pay for. Each batch of 10 comes with a berried female!

Here is a picture of a random female because we all like pictures.

Shipping will be $11 for a flat rate medium sized box. I'll use kordon breather bags and include some plants for them to cling onto during the journey. Keep your weather in mind. It's getting better in some places like here but IDK certain southern/southwestern states. I'll offer a no DOA warranty if your temperatures don't go above 90 degrees while the shrimp are in transit and I will check the weather forecasts for your area! You'll have to provide a picture of the dead shrimp (not counting extras) in the unopened bag within 2 hours of delivery to get a refund. These are particularly hardy though since they were grown outside in a tub that experiences high temperature fluctuations.

I can ship Mondays and Saturdays.

·
Premium Member
1,921 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'll probably still have them then unless something horrid happens to them. I've had this colony for 2 years now.

Still have some left if anyone wants some!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.