Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
UPDATED 01-November-2009

QUANTITY AND PRICE LIMITS REDUCED!!!!

I have assassin snails for sale - they range in size from juvenile (3-4mm) to near-adult (10mm). I'm asking $3/each shipped, minimum order of $7 shaiped for $21 shipped!!!

These snails have decimated populations of any and all species of snails that I've had - MTS, dwarf MTS, ramshorns, pond snails...even good snails like nerites and mystery snails - so be forewarned!

If you have any questions, please let me know. If we have a deal, my PayPal address is: [email protected]. Non-CreditCard Payments ONLY!!!!
Payment Policy: PayPal has changed their website. To pay me properly, you need to send me a "Personal" payment (on PayPal: Click Send Money, under the "Amount" there are 2 tabs "Payment" and "Personal", select the "Personal" tab, then select "Other" or "Payment Owed" - either of these will work). This is very important, if you don't do this I will not be able to accept your payment and we'll have to try again - and someone else could buy your shrimp! ALSO: When paying this way with PayPal, the buyers address is NOT disclosed. PLEASE include your address in the message when you send your payment though PayPal.

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
bump....

price reduced to $35 shipped for 10.

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
UPDATED 10/13/2009

One package of 10 snails left....

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I am going to change this again....

$3.50 per snail, minimum order of 5. USPS Priority mail shipping will be $5. If you order 10 or more, shipping is free. This will help open it up to those who have PMed me for smaller quantities. Also, as an added teaser, larger quantities tend to get an extra snail...

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
anyone else interested? I'm planning to ship this Monday....

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
...anyone else???

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
UDPATED 10/19/2009

The assassin snails I have left are sub-adult size (4-8mm), so I am lowering the price to $3 per snail. Same rules still apply...

Payment Policy: PayPal has changed their website. To pay me properly, you need to send me a "Personal" payment (on PayPal: Click Send Money, under the "Amount" there are 2 tabs "Payment" and "Personal", select the "Personal" tab, then select "Other" or "Payment Owed" - either of these will work). This is very important, if you don't do this I will not be able to accept your payment and we'll have to try again - and someone else could buy your shrimp! ALSO: When paying this way with PayPal, the buyers address is NOT disclosed. PLEASE include your address in the message when you send your payment though PayPal.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Got mine the other day, came out the bag like a football team ready to play.....The Arizona Assassins,,,,,,thanks Mistern.

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
UPDATED 10/26/2009

I have approximately 10-15 snails still available. Please contact me if you are interested.

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I still have a lot more of these, PM me!

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
UPDATED 01-November-2009

See the first thread, now $3 each, minimum order of 7 snails!

ALSO, I plan to ship snails tomorrow, Monday November 2. Get them NOW!!!!

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Still for sale....

·
Premium Member
13,533 Posts
This thread has automatically been closed by the forum. All sales threads are closed automatically after 31 days by the forum software as per our Swap N Shop rules unless you are a Power Seller. If you have any concerns you can contact the forum staff.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.