Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey All,

Here's another batch of rock up for grabs. The price includes shipping which is now almost $11.00 via a USPS Flat Rate Box. Price for the rock works out close to $1.00 a pound

This is quality rock and is packaged with care. Rocks are wrapped in newspaper to prevent chipping and each of these packages fills the box to the gills. The can in the pictures is approximately the size of a coffee can.

Rock is safe for your tanks, fish and shrimp. It's unique and the price is very reasonable and as always I will add extras in to fill in the boxes if needed. Average weight is 15 to 20 pounds depending on the package.

Please PM me with any questions or requests. I can put together packages for any sized tank, just tell me what you want if you don't like what you see.

Package 1 - $25.00 Shipped

Package 2 - $25.00 Shipped - SOLD

Package 3 - $25.00 Shipped

Package 4 - $25.00 Shipped

Package 5 - $30.00 Shipped - SOLD

Package 6 - $25.00 Shipped

Thanks for looking.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I'm going out of town for the weekend. I will check PMs on sunday and get back to everyone.

Will also consider trades for any of these rock packages.

·
Registered
313 Posts
Do you ever put together larger packages. I am finishing my 400 gallon build and am trying to decide on what type of rock to use. I really like the package I got from you before. Just need a lot more.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yes, I can put together something for you. PM me with your ideas.

Do you ever put together larger packages. I am finishing my 400 gallon build and am trying to decide on what type of rock to use. I really like the package I got from you before. Just need a lot more.

·
Registered
399 Posts
Great rocks to attach plants, and awesome spot for assassin snails because they love laying their eggs on these rocks!

·
Premium Member
13,533 Posts
This thread has automatically been closed by the forum. All sales threads are closed automatically after 31 days by the forum software as per our Swap N Shop rules unless you are a Power Seller. If you have any concerns you can contact the forum staff.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.