The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
See price change.

I have some pristine copies of the following Aquajournal magazines for sale. Please PM me if interested. The price is $5.00 each for all of them (which makes a total of $72.00) or $7 each if sold individually. Bear in mind the following points:

- I would prefer to sell the batch in one lot but will split them up only if I cannot find a buyer for the whole lot.
- The magazines are quite heavy, being printed on high quality paper. The buyer will have to pay mailing via Priority Mail. I will undercharge rather than overcharge. But don't expect mailing to be free of charge. But if you buy the whole lot - all 9 issues - I will make sure mailing is very reasonable by way of a bonus.
- I will only mail to the lower 48 States of the USA unless a buyer in another location is prepared to pay for the full cost of mailing.
- I accept Paypal.
- I leave for a trip overseas on March 30 returning April 7. If I cannot sell beforehand, I will not be responding to mail while overseas. If I sell the day before I leave, I will not be sending the magazines out until I return.

Aquajournal is a wonderful magazine, all issues in full colour with exceptionally inspiring photos. I hate to sell these magazines but I rather need some space and I have the initial three books by Takashi Amano to inspire me. As I say, these magazines are as new.

Thank you for looking.

The issues for sale are as follows, click on the link to see a photo:

AQUAJOURNAL ISSUE # 37 - in English published by Vectrapoint

The following are in Japanese:

AQUAJOURNAL JULY 2003 ISSUE # 93
AQUAJOURNAL AUGUST 2003 ISSUE # 94
AQUAJOURNAL SEPTEMBER 2003 ISSUE # 95
AQUAJOURNAL NOVEMBER 2003 ISSUE # 97
AQUAJOURNAL DECEMBER 2003 ISSUE # 98
AQUAJOURNAL JULY 2004 ISSUE # 105
AQUAJOURNAL DECEMBER 2004 ISSUE # 110
AQUAJOURNAL JANUARY 2005 ISSUE # 111

Sample images:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.