Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
1,801 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
species may be Aponogeton undulatus
sizes will vary, but at least 5" with a few leaves.
$1.50 each plus 5.95 flat rate shipping

This is the mother plant that has also sent up a petioles with adventitious plantlets
This is the one and only Apono to have vegetative propagation

·
Registered
2,757 Posts
I was the lucky recipient of some of these - they are wonderful! I've always been shipped the best, healthiest, well packaged plants from Johnny313! I'm seriously thinking about jumping on these, too! (better beat me to it!!!) lol
~ Cindy ~

·
Registered
2,757 Posts
I'm saving them (the undulatus) for two 55g tanks that I will be setting up soon - one will def be set up while I'm on vacation next week - so I've put them temp. in my 40b. They are looking awesome! The 40b has the amazon swords I got from you, too. That was supposed to be temp. while waiting on the 55s, but I may leave one in there. I like having it on one side as a huge focal plant! I have tiger barbs in the 40, and they have adopted the swords as home - it would crush their little hearts if I removed both of them! lol They love to hang out under the leaves, like beach bums...

·
Banned
1,801 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I'm saving them (the undulatus) for two 55g tanks that I will be setting up soon - one will def be set up while I'm on vacation next week - so I've put them temp. in my 40b. They are looking awesome! The 40b has the amazon swords I got from you, too. That was supposed to be temp. while waiting on the 55s, but I may leave one in there. I like having it on one side as a huge focal plant! I have tiger barbs in the 40, and they have adopted the swords as home - it would crush their little hearts if I removed both of them! lol They love to hang out under the leaves, like beach bums...
I have a big sword in my shrimp tank. they love it! I may have another sword soon! :)
I'm glad everything is doing well for you!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.