The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Shipping is $5, no matter how much you get. Delivery confirmation 100% of the time :proud:
All items will be shipped in a zip-loc bag wrapped in damp paper towels to ensure maximum green goodness upon arrival!
If you need the plants by a specific date, please tell me, otherwise i can be a bit forgetful :hihi:

For sale:

- a large, beautiful Aponogeton ulvaceous - $15
- a lot of Crypt. spiralis plants - $4 each
- 2 Purple Waffle stems (Hemigraphis exotica), great for ripariums! - $5

Extras (free, by request only): I also have tons of ramshorn snails, various smaller snails, duckweed, RRF, and frogbit, but no wolffia!

Also, most plants should be algae-free, although i do have some snails. i'll do my best to take off any potential eggs before sending the plants.

...ya just gotta love this hobby :biggrin:

Pictures to come tomorrow!

thank you!

·
Registered
931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
oh jeez i forgot to even put a price up.... haha sorry! man im stupid sometimes.

itll be $12 shipped, i'll edit the original post to put that up. ahahah oh wowwww....

·
Registered
664 Posts
Do you happen to have any Limnophila sp. 'mini' that you would sell separate from the package? Alot of mine got uprooted and started to die before I noticed. :( If not, then this is just a friendly bump.

G

·
Bump for a great seller. My favorite out of them all is Limnophila sp. 'mini'. I got a plants maybe 2 weeks ago my plants doing great thanks.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts