The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Someone actually suggested that I lower my price. Well, if you feel this is not what you want to pay, this is post is not for you. To me for just using few drops of the Nitrate does not mean it has lost its value. If nobody whined up not buying this, I'll just use it myself. No lost. I just want to say that lately I feel for some reason, I feel that I am being attacked here on this forum, first it was right after my last RAOK and then some comments about my diffusers. It all sounds like sore loser to me. Moderator you might want to investigate this a bit further. I've done more than fifties plus trade and have not had a single problem.

·
Registered
673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Epicfish,

If you are able to get that after you drove there with gas money then more power to you. Regards, JC.

·
Registered
2,916 Posts
I believe the "commentaries" on s&s items are on the increase. It seems like we feel the need to correct each other when in fact, if it isnt a good deal, it probably wont "sell".

I feel we should all consider carefully our "comments" to S&S listings.

chaz

·
Registered
381 Posts
$13.49 new at PetSmart.com. Bring a printout to price match.
Just wanted to throw my 2 cents worth in....I tried to do that (suggested on another forum I am on)...Petsmart told me that because it did not have a UPC on the print out, they did not have to honor the price match. My closest one is about 20 minutes away...I drive a 2000 Ford Explorer...It is cheaper to order it online than it is to fight with the manager and get the price matched. I think I actually paid $15 for it to be shipped.

JC,
Had I not already gotten one, I would be happy to pay the $14 shipped!
Regards,
Suzie Q

·
Registered
82 Posts
On the Petsmart price matching, I have found their policy on this is really not very standard at all across the chain. Of the two I've gone to, one of them will match ANY prices online (I take in Dr Foster's printouts often) and the other will only match their (Petsmart's) online prices. Sounds like you have found one that doesn't do pricematching at all... I wonder why it is so varied across the chain.

·
Premium Member
9,417 Posts
I called (888) 839-9638 (PetSmart Customer Service) and after a few Customer Service Representatives that had no idea what they were doing, I got to talk to Susan, one of the managers. She faxed me a copy of their corporate policy regarding price matching. I bring it whenever I go to a new PetSmart.

I've never been denied since.

·
Registered
381 Posts
I called (888) 839-9638 (PetSmart Customer Service) and after a few Customer Service Representatives that had no idea what they were doing, I got to talk to Susan, one of the managers. She faxed me a copy of their corporate policy regarding price matching. I bring it whenever I go to a new PetSmart.

They told me it was not the same that they carried...it was the "old" one...I am planning on taking the "empty" test kit with me...with the print out...like I said...cheaper for me just to order it...I spend about $5 in gas just driving!

·
Registered
2,916 Posts

any chance you could fax that to me?

·
Premium Member
9,417 Posts
I only have a paper copy of it right now.

Give (888) 839-9638 a call. I just talked to a nice lady at their office in Upstate New York, her name was Cory. She said they could either look up the policy in their PSG (I think she said PSG?)...their Policy & Store Guideliness. Or you could ask the cashier/manager to call the same number, (888) 839-9638, and they'd work it out.

·
Premium Member
9,417 Posts
I don't have a fax machine. I haven't owned one of those things in years.

I got it faxed to the Rite-Aid near my house.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts