Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
A,B,C,D are Anubias barteri 'nana'

A - These are what I call $5 portions ($5 per rhizome). I have 4 left.

B - $4 portions - I have these 2 and there are more I didn't pull out.

C - $8 portions - GONE.

D - $12 portion ($12 for the entire "D") - this is the only one I'll keep intact like this

E and F are either Anubias coffeefolia or Anubias barteri, large plants.

E - $4 portion ($4 per rhizome), 3 available

F - $6 portion ($6 per rhizome), 4 available

G is what I have known as A. coffeefolia, commonly available through retailers

G - GONE

**Just to clarify, when I say I have 5 pieces/portions available of "E"...I mean each individual piece/rhizome is $4...for a total of $20 for all 5 of them. It isn't 5 rhizomes for $4. For "A", I have about 17 pieces/rhizomes that look similar to the ones pictured and they are $5 for each piece/rhizome/portion...for a total of $85 for all 17...it's not $5 for the whole group pictured.**

Shipping is Priority Mail, $6 or $8 depending on small or large box. Pmt is via PayPal. Plants will have slight GSA and Nerite scrapes as pictured in very last photo. If you buy the whole lot, I'll come down to $150 and I'll pay shipping. Every piece must go because I am taking down this 125gal tank for good. Please PM if interested because I am not able to get on the website often to check for updates...but PM will automatically alert in my email.

Detail showing some Nerite scraping on some leaves...don't expect "perfect" condition

·
Registered
190 Posts
PM sent.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Everything above is gone.

Here are the very last of the Anubias I have for sale. These are lesser quality than the above portions.

Anubias barteri 'nana' - 23 rhizomes available that look similar, or better, to the 2 pictured below - $3.50 each

Anubias (either coffeefolia or large barteri) - 2 available like the ones pictured - $3.50 each

PayPal accepted, shipping is Priority $6. Orders over $50 get free shipping. No guarantees. Rhizomes in pictures represent the general appearance of what is offered but may not be identical to what you get. I photographed the least common denominator. PM if interested. For those interested in an Anubias-themed tank, you can make quite a statement with this amount of Anubias...it's about the same as what I started my 125 with.

A. barteri 'nana'

The large one

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Anubias - All Gone!

Price dropped to $3.50 per rhizome. These are large rhizomes for that price...couple nicks along the length and these will become nice mother plants.

(I notice I only have a couple PTrader ratings here...feel free to check my reputation on APC.)

Everything is officially gone! Thanks everyone for helping me clean this tank out...time to tear it down. :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.