Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9,750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For High-humidity Riparium Setups

I have four big Anubias barteri var. nana that were all grown emersed on riparium Epi-trellis Rafts. These would be awesome as midground foliage for a large high-humidity riparium setup, or you can also just remove from the rafts and plant underwater. I wish that I had a riaprium project like that in mind because these things would be perfect, but I don't right now

Plant A is a real big clump with probably 12" or so of rhizome. It is planted on one of the old Epi-trellis rafts (a recontangular piece of foam with holes and plastic snap fasteners) and I'll sell it for $25. Plant B is substantially smaller but on one of the new and improved Epi-trellis rafts. that one is $16 for the plant + raft or $10 if you just want the plant.

Plant C on one of the old raft designs and $10. Plant D is just about exactly the same size as Plant A, on one of the new Epi-trellis Rafts and yours for $31 with the raft or $25 for just the plant.

Here is the view underneath for Plant D.

The new Epi-trellis Raft design is a nice piece of modular riparium hardware. Here is shot of one sans plants snapped into place on a riparium hanging planter.

It's getting chilly here. I will ship any single piece via USPS Priority Mail with a heat pack in a regular box for $11, or any two or more pieces for $16. Add $6 to either of these shipping charges (summing to $17 or $22, respectively) for an insulated shipping box & arrive-alive guarantee.

·
Registered
9,750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
At least a couple of these are pending sale but let me know if you might be interested in this offer.

I hope to hear soon about the inquiries that I already got.

·
Premium Member
13,533 Posts
This thread has automatically been closed by the forum. All sales threads are closed automatically after 31 days by the forum software as per our Swap N Shop rules unless you are a Power Seller. If you have any concerns you can contact the forum staff.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.